Our work share program is designed for people who want to learn about the day-to-day labor involved in producing food on a diversified CSA farm. Participants volunteer four hours per week during a 14-week season and are reimbursed with a half share of vegetables. At present, we are only able to offer a limited number of work share opportunities.
Work share volunteers agree to:
- Volunteer weekly during a regularly scheduled shift
- Perform any reasonable tasks including, but not limited to, harvesting, washing, packaging, and weeding vegetables
- Notify us in advance if unable to arrive at the scheduled time and make up any missed time
- Not send a substitute without prior approval
- Assume all risks involved with volunteering on a working farm
To apply for our work share program, complete the following form: